Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jason Be Gone!!!

Last week i was suppose to go on a date with Jason, never happened, because, on Wednesday last week, i met a guy who actually has interest in me! Unlike Jason who wont divert his attention away from his wife... but, i digress.
The new guy's name is Kris Edwards, yeah, i actually know his last name! & tomarow will be one week. I can't wait, i wonder what he has planned, or if he even realizes it. But still, i wont go over the top or anything, because we already did, haha! But we have been getting alond fabulously.
Ive been texting Kris a crap load lately, and we have been haveing alot of fun. Its awesome to finaly find a guy of same preferance who is as affectionate, is as passionate as i am. I love it!
Someone asked me today if i had told him the three little special words to him yet, i said no, but i was thinking about it. Then i told them, "I really like him, but i think we should wait a while until we officialy bond. Even though we have...".
The next day(Wednesday, May 26)I met up with him before school. Everyone was signning year books, so i decided to partake in the signning. Kris came and we sat together on the floor as we wrote things in other people's books.
He started to talk sweetly to me, then i continue the sweet takl aswell. Then, out of nowhere, we kissed. Suprisingly, no one saw us.

No comments:

Post a Comment