Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Price of Past Fun

Kris and I have been really open with our rlationship lately... and ITS AWESOME!!! But the only thing that bothers me is that some of our friends think its really cute that we are together, and they keep asking us to kiss.. Now i dont mind kissing my boyfriend, but i want it to be our my terms, not other people's. Kissing is a sacred thing that should not be taken for granted, it is an act that two lovers share when the feel for one another. Am i right?

But... I digress.

I have been hearing some really scary things lately, about penal infections and other STDs. The day after Kriss & I fooled around, my throat has been feeling really irritated, and i am really scared... i dont know what it is, what it could be, and if i did catch something, did i catch anything else?! All i know is that he had another boyfrieng before me. Now they didnt go as far as we did, but im still going to interigate Kriss. Please... wish me the best of luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment