Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Adventure of a Lifetime!!!

Me and my friend Ashley went to the mall today, on out bikes! Anyways, we walked ALL around the mall, went to every store... I had fun!
We got some Sunglasses, more like ten pairs..lol. And we got chopsticks and candy aswell. We walked for what seemed to be a while... loved it!
We had to leave at around 5:40, and we walked to our bikes. OKay, the mall has 5 stories, and we parked our bikes on the fith. So when we got to our bikes, we found them...not to be there...!
We started to panic, and started to freak out... then we saw a mall cop off in the disstance. I ran to him, and asked where our bikes were. He said that they were in the Security Office, on the OTHER side of the mall.
So we RAN to the other side of the mall, and when we got to the office, we found our bikes!!!
We asked the man if we could ride out bikes out the mall, he said no, but we could take them through an eerie hallway and up some stairs. So we truged up the stairs, caring out bikes, and we biked as fast as we could back to my dads shop.
Once we got to my dads shop, it was 6:04... I though that we were going to get it... but no. My cousin found Ashley's Blowup Doll, and inflated it, and took it on his bike and rode to the store. twas funny as fuck.. haha!

Hope to have another day like this again!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment