Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is this the End?

I was talking to my sister the other day, and i told her about what i was going through, you know, about me and Kris. I told her about our complications, and after a while of back & forth conversation, i finaly realized...Im the only one that is participating in this one man relationship! I am the one to say hello first! I always send him Heart felt messages that i put effort into giving him, and he only replies in one or two words!... & I am pissed off because yesturday was 2 moths of being together, and when i checked my messages...nothing, not even a hello... and i am mad...but i cant be mad, i dont know his side of the story.
I need to clear this whole mess up, because i am mad at him for something that might not be what it seems...but i have no way of communicating him. -_-
What should i do???T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment